12 sept. 2012

Birthday party at Gingerscraps

Let's celebrate!I just love birthdays, don't you? It's the one day of the year that each and every one of us gets to feel extra special! There are presents to be had, cake to eat, and wishes to make as you blow out the candles (don't worry, nobody's counting!). It's My Birthday is a mini kit in bright colors and fun patterns that can be used to make birthday cards, birthday invitations, and to decorate birthday layouts. Grab the coordinating It's My Birthday Word Art and you won't even have to think of something clever to say! So, how about it? Will you celebrate with It's My Birthday? 

I have 4 new pack for the Gingerscraps buffet:
On sale: $2.00 $1.40


 And my Ct made a fantastic job:

 


And a big deal:
3 full kits at one great low price.


 And a little freebie for you:
 Enjoy!

13 commentaires:

Maman pirate a dit…

Merci pour ce super freebie!!!
Quel joie de retrouver tes kits!

Scrapcoco a dit…

Ce n'est pas un "petit" freebie, c'est un super cadeau !
Merci !!

Lescreadebea a dit…

Merci pour ces superbes templates !

MamanLscrap a dit…

Merci pour ce freebie ;)

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

kastagnette a dit…

merci beautoup pour ce telmplate très original

nanou0146 a dit…

Merci beaucoup

nanou0146 a dit…

Merci beaucoup

Miss79 a dit…

Merci beaucoup.

xuxper a dit…

sublime merci beaucoup

Cristallo a dit…

merci beaucoup! J'adore ce template!

kalinoou a dit…

merci !!!

nanou0146 a dit…

Merci